Kristinedal Oxburger makes the most delicious burgers, milkshakes, chilli con carne and chilli sin carne. We care about good produce, use our own recipes, develop new accompaniment for our burgers every year – and devote resources to treat our volunteers with free food on and off shifts, loan bikes, phone charging and more. Kristinedal Oxburger has been elected best burger on the festival area several times – you can look forward to tasting it while on your shift :)
- Shifts with your friends
- Delicious food when you are on your shift
- ALWAYS free coffee/tea/lemonade, both on and off your shift
- Free breakfast and lunch all days, both on and off your shift
- Free massages
- Access to loan bikes
- Access to clean toilets
- Free phone charging
- Cosy and fun team
- We are located left of Orange Stage, so you will be part of the party, even when you are on your shift :)
And of course:
- Access to the entire festival week
- Access to Volunteer Camp (this year it is free for all – you have to bring your own tent)
That you appear on time and in a good mood. You need to perform 3 shifts of 8 hours.
Sign up at www.kristinedal.dk - - or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and write a bit about yourself, then we will contact you as soon as possible.