JOIN MORE THAN 30,000 OTHER FANTASTIC VOLUNTEERS AND EXPERIENCE THIS YEARS FESTIVAL FROM WITHIN.
Roskilde Festival has been non profit since 1972, so at the same time as you gain some great experiences, you will help donate millions to people in need, especially youth and children.
What can you do?
There are many different positions. These are just examples. You can work with:
- Sales: in a bar, a food stall, a clothes store and much more
- Security: at the gates, on the camping site, crowd safety and much more
- Waste management: Recycle, collect, clean
But it all depends on you. If you are a carpenter or a journalist (or something else) outside the festival days, we may just have an interesting position for you.
Most volunteers contribute to the festival with a minimum of 32 hours during the entire festival (or 24 hours during the last four days/the main music days).
Awesome things for volunteers
- You have access to Volunteers Village, offering free coffee, massage, yoga, Wi-Fi and more
- You can sleep at special areas for volunteers (unless your local organisation hasn't ordered this or you prefer regular camping)
- Sign up with a friend! Applies for most positions.
Join us now!
- Check out positions which are just waiting for you
- You can also check this Facebook page for positions
- Or sign up here. Then we’ll try to find just the thing for you.
Want to be involved throughout the year?
If you want to be an even bigger part of Roskilde Festival, we have plenty of options for you. Keep an eye on the openings right here (updated regularly).