For the eager Roskilde-goers who want to enter the campsite among the very first. If you arrive any later than Saturday 29 June at 16:00, you do not need entrance booking.
If you wish to be one of the first to access the campsite, you need to book the entrance you want to use: East, West or South. Entrances to the campsite will open Saturday 29 June at 16:00. To secure a smooth opening we will use three waiting areas. The waiting areas open Friday 28 June at 16:00. It will not be possible to arrive before the waiting areas have been opened.
What you need to know when buying an Entrance Booking:
- You can choose entrance booking when purchasing your ticket for a fee of DKK 10.
- You can also book entrance later on – in this case the price is DKK 40. It is only possible to buy entrance booking if you already have a Full Festival Ticket. You need to log on to Ticketmaster with the same profile you used for buying the Full Festival Ticket.
- Entrance booking is only valid until Saturday 29 June at 16:00. If you arrive any later than this, you do not need entrance booking.
- If you bought a Full Festival Ticket before 31 January 2019, we will e-mail you a purchase link for entrance booking at the same price as if you bought it with your ticket.
What you need to know about the waiting areas:
- Waiting areas open on Friday 28 June at 16.00. We are not ready to welcome you before this time, so please don't show up any earlier.
- Waiting areas are only accessible if you have acquired an entrance booking (East, West or South).
- Upon arrival you must show your entrance booking and festival ticket to get access. You will receive a temporary wristband that needs to be exchanged to the regular Roskilde Festival wristband before Monday 1 July at 08.00.
Rules in waiting areas:
- You are not allowed to play music from speakers in the waiting areas.
- You are not allowed to camp in the waiting areas. Due to fire regulations you are not allowed to pitch tents or use tarps to cover yourself.
- You must follow the regulations that will be presented through the speakers in the area.
- The waiting area is divided into two sections. One for the runners with no more gear than they can carry (this section will open first), an one for guests carrying a lot of gear (this section will open second).
- Please do not leave any gear in the waiting areas as we need to get them ready to be used as camping areas right after the opening.
- It is not allowed to enter the campsite before Saturday 29 June at 16:00. Violation of this may result in a fee charge.
Facilities in the waiting areas:
- Facilities in the waiting areas are very limited but you will have access to drinkable water and toilets.