Here is what you can gain from participating in The Circular Lab:
- An opportunity to test your solution with full access to the festival
- Assistance in implementing your test in the best possible way in a relevant area of the festival
- Access to a network including businesses professionals, investors and entrepreneurs
- Workshops and entrepreneurial arangements
- Access to free office space and use of meeting rooms in the innovation house KU Lighthouse (insert link): Lighthouse – Københavns Universitet (ku.dk))
- The Circular Laboratory's Alumni network
Expectations and terms:
- If you participate in the Circular Laboratory's test platform, you commit to participating in preparatory workshops and sharing the collected knowledge with the laboratory.
- You take responsibility for and execute your own test.
- No money is included from the Circular Laboratory for the development of your solution.
- Contract is signed before testing on terms and attendance
Our selection criteria
The solutions may well have a target group that is not related to Roskilde Festival, as long as the product can be tested within the framework of the festival.
We assess the solutions based on the following criteria:
- Test readiness
- Contribution to green transition
- Value added to the festival experience, the festival organisation or society in general
- Age: The Circular Lab's target group is young entrepreneurs primarily under the age of 30
Read here what two entrepreneurs got out of testing their products in the Circular Lab at Roskilde Festival 2022.
Plastic Projects tested the use of recycled plastic as a building material:
"The test showed that our boards were too thin and bent over time. We have therefore subsequently developed a new production method which means that we now can make beams and thicker plates. We found the limit of what our boards could do – we would never have found that if we hadn't had this testing opportunity”.
Tempty Foods, which develops alternatives to meat, tested their products on consumers:
"We ended up changing our product after the test at Roskilde Festival. Now we have a cheaper, newer product than what we thought we were going to go with. But people liked the second much better, and we were very surprised at how significant the difference was”.
Get in touch right here.