Can I bring a companion to Roskilde Festival?
If you are disabled and need to bring a companion with you to Roskilde Festival, there are plenty of opportunities to do so. As proof of your needs you must be able to present
- A companion card issued by Danske Handicaporganisationer or
- A corresponding foreign card (see list below).
If you do not have such a card but nevertheless believe that you are eligible to bring a companion with you for free, please write to email@example.com.
How will my companion gain access?
- If you are a guest, you must purchase a Disabled-with-Companion ticket at Ticketmaster. They are sold both as full festival tickets and one-day tickets. If you’ve already bought a regular ticket, Ticketmaster can help you switch it to a Disabled with Companion ticket.
- If you are volunteer, please contact your team leader.
- You and your companion must accompany each other when arriving at Roskilde Festival.
- You must be able to provide documentation for your need for a companion, either in the form of a companion card or an approval from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You may bring 1 companion with you to Roskilde Festival. The companion can be replaced by another during the festival: when your one companion leaves the area, another may come in and take over.
- If you are a guest, you and your companion will receive regular wristbands. A Disabled-with-Companion ticket does not allow access to special areas. You must use the regular audience entrances.
- If you are volunteer, your companion will have access to the same areas that you have access to.
- There are many accessible toilets at Roskilde Festival. Most accessible toilets are locked so that they can only be used by people with special needs.
- Most of the stage areas have podiums that are designed for people in wheelchairs, etc.
- Roskilde Festival has a campsite, "Handi-camp", which is designed and reserved for guests with special needs or disabilities. If you have questions or special needs that we can take into consideration, please write to email@example.com.
RF Our Way (Facebook group)
Join RF Our Way on Facebook to be part of the community, ask questions and share experiences about Disability Service at Roskilde Festival.
Foreign companion cards accepted on par with a Danish companion card: