The summer and Roskilde Festival is just around the corner. Would you like to be part of the world’s best community? And, do you want to be invited to the festival and party with your 170 co-volunteers every single day, free of charge? Then you should definitely volunteer for us!
AGE: Minimum 18 years
LANGUAGE: Danish and/or English
The Danish Muscular Dystrophy Foundation has four food stands spread out over the festival area, where we sell mostly gourmet tinned food and pizzas. You will become part of a team of about 10-12 people who will be based in one of the stands. The effort is about 6-7 shift of 8 hours across the eight days. When not on shift, most of our volunteers spend their time in our living quarters (at ZBC Roskilde), where we have our own kitchens, accommodation, showers, toilets and facilities for relaxation and partying.
WHAT COMES WITH VOLUNTEERING FOR THE DANISH MUSCULAR DYSTROPHY FOUNDATION AT ROSKILDE FESTIVAL?
- Full Festival access (wristband)
- Four meals a day (including all the food you can eat from our stands (not pizza))
- Free beverages day and night (incl. beer)
- 170 new friends
- Our community is unique
- Indoor accommodation (ZBC Roskilde)
- Access to hot showers and clean toilets
- T-shirt and sweatshirt to wear when performing your role
- Invitation to all the foundation’s events as volunteer, e.g. the big closing party in September.
WHAT DO WE EXPECT OF YOU?
- That you are ready to have fun and meet new people
- That you are willing to give a great effort to earn as much money as possible for people with muscular dystrophy
- That you are available from 26 June to 5 July
- That you are happy to give an effort of more than 32 hours and in return not spend any money yourself.
HOW DO YOU SIGN UP?
You only need to go to our site www.crewet.dk (In Danish only) and create a profile. We will then obtain your certificate of criminal record and Child Protection Certificate, which usually takes up to 48 hours – after which time you will receive a login for the site. As soon as you have your login, you can register as a volunteer at Roskilde Festival under “tilmeld” (sign up).
If you have any questions, og need help signing up please contact Stephie Jakobsen at email@example.com or +45 22 65 24 77.