Age requirements: minimum 18 years
Language requirements: Danish or English
Do you want to help develop volunteer communities? Then you are just the passionate volunteer we are looking for!
Team Volunteer Development Frivilligudvikling is the volunteer welcome committee at Roskilde Festival and we work all year to strengthen volunteering at Roskilde Festival.
We make small and big projects, which support volunteers’ experience before, during and after the festival. We work to promote diversity among the volunteers, and to develop and test out new ways to volunteer.
WE NEED SOMEONE WHO
- wants to strengthen, develop and solve all sorts of challenges connected to the approximately 30,000 volunteer communities at Roskilde Festival.
- has experience with didactics, e-learning/online courses, remote teaching, communication, development projects, process management, mentoring and the like
- wants to take part in and develop projects that will strengthen volunteering, the volunteer experience and communities at Roskilde Festival. It entails project development, where we e.g. devise new ways to integrate volunteers at Roskilde Festival, as well as the practical part, where we test new solutions in practice – e.g. new e-learning modules.
- wants to help create solutions and fun/different/experimental e-learning in collaboration with other passionate volunteers as primary adviser.
- wants to be a volunteer for Roskilde Festival all year as a passionate volunteer, with monthly meetings and ongoing tasks, though primarily during spring.
You are used to taking responsibility and want to take on tasks that are not always outlined or clearly defined. You want to be part of a team where your ideas and thoughts are not only heard when they arise, but where you are expected to generate ideas and take responsibility for seeing the projects through.
Most important is that you are open to a multifaceted volunteer experience and want to leave a personal impact on the projects.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- The opportunity to help create projects that make a difference for thousands of volunteers
- Experience with HR development tasks, project management and event planning
- Space to take responsibility and have great influence on your own tasks
- A spot on the most fun volunteer team at Roskilde Festival.
We call people for interviews as we receive applications. Apply by sending an email with a short intro and resume to team leader Julie Rasmussen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Final application deadline is 10 March 2020. If you have any questions, please contact team leader Julie at the same email address, or phone +45 28348650